Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Summer Squash Stew


This past Saturday was the Stockade Village's Art Show www.stockadeartshow.com
which is one of my favorite outdoor shows and one I look forward to every year. I'm pleased to announce I received Honorable Mention for Haute Couture and also the Oakroom Artists Gilliland Weinheimer Award which is given to one artist exhibiting at the show. Here are some images of the show http://giacalonephotos.wordpress.com/
Now to getting back to painting again. So I asked my husband to buy three bananas when food shopping and he came home with three summer squash. I think he's trying to challenge me.

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful Robin. A nice composition with great reflections and shadows.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like this a lot, the composition and the warm/cold contrasts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the colors and reflections in your painting. Congratulations on your award!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrat!! this is nice painting! good job! hugs! :)

    ReplyDelete