Preparing for an art exhibition includes many steps and lots of planning. It's been two years since my last OA show. During that time I sold paintings, but also saved paintings for this exhibit. I'm thrilled to be showing with two other experienced and talented artists. We met and worked together on our postcard and divided up other responsibilities. We promoted the show within the last two weeks by sending out postcards and ecards.
Here's a short list of what went into my getting ready:
- Images of paintings were saved on my computer and online.
- The paintings were framed and referenced with an inventory list.
- Food and beverage lists were made up and soon I'll be shopping and cooking.
- Hostesses were assigned and some volunteered.
- Paintings were readied for transport.
- Our paintings will be hung tomorrow and numbered and price lists printed.
If I forgot anything, no matter, at this point my goal is to have fun.