Sunday, November 11, 2018

Introduction to Oil Painting, my class at Arlene's Artist Materials

Here's a picture of the art room at Arlene's.


My demo of a 5-step value scale, painting of a white sphere and red delicious apple in the same gray values.


Students working on value studies.


Here are some examples of my students' work on a 5-step intensity scale using complementary colors red and green with tints.  Their task, paint the red/green intensity chart and using those mixed colors paint a red delicious apple. They got it. I'm so proud of them!





My next class is Saturday December 8th from 11 to 4. If you'd like to sign up go the 


1 comment:

  1. I just wanted to say thank you for sharing a great information and useful. it really necessary and timely for me at this time. I've read a lot of blogs and visit but they made me feel boring. Your article made me feel strange and fascinating it attracted me. I wanted to share this information with my friends on the social network facebook.!

    Oil Painting for Sale Online

    ReplyDelete