Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Saturday with Dipper


Here is an image of the final painting. Sometimes I'm so happy painting that I imagine my painting reflects my mood. The next day I look at it and say to myself, "What was I thinking?" So my new policy is never to post on the same day I finish a painting.




Little Dipper may be a star in his father's eye but he's my muse. I recently took lots of pictures of him when he spent the afternoon with us. I'm not sure what he thought of all this attention but he seemed happy as usual. Here is one of him on a walk with my husband.

2 comments:

  1. Very cute lil guy. Your values and colors in his coat are wonderful. It's like one of your stuffed animals came to life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's back for a visit. Lucky pup.
    I can not get over the orange toe nails. It sends this one over the ball park fence for me. I want to mix that color today and use it somewhere.

    ReplyDelete