Monday, December 29, 2014

Stacked Colored Cups II

Click here to purchase

I'm pretty happy with this painting. But this post is not about the painting but how the year has stacked up. Here's what was new this year: website, newsletter, pet portrait brochure, mailing list, my painting "The Greyhound" was accepted into the book Retired from Racing, not from Life, several  commissions for pet portraits, notecards, half a dozen art shows including one juried, completed 5 large paintings, many daily paintings and acquired several beautiful art works.

Here is Stacked Colored Cups from my May 24, 2011 post. It is fun to look back.

2 comments:

  1. This is a really beautiful painting, so accomplished. I love the richness of the colours, gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Caroline.:) I'm feeling good about this painting.

    ReplyDelete