Friday, February 15, 2013

Blue Mug and Orange Slices


This painting is from last week before I took a family vacation these past five days. I came back and was able was to get a good digital image today.  The best times for photographing my paintings are at about 10:30 AM in west open shade and at 3:00 PM on the shaded east side of my house. Both times need to be on sunny days, otherwise the image has a lot of glare or is grayed-down. That sort of limits my choices here in the northeast during the winter. Oh well. I am happy with this painting and glad to be posting it.

3 comments:

  1. Robin, your oranges are beautifully vibrant! You make it look so easy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent! The orange really pops against the blue-gray and your cup with reflections is marvelous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely painting, great reflections in this.

    ReplyDelete